There’s no doubt that the Sinag-tala Benefit Night will be packed with entertainment, dancing, moving ceremonial moments, awards, raffle prizes and Sinag-tala luminaries plus a silent auction and no-host bar (all checkbooks and cash welcome). But even less doubtful is the huge boost it will be giving to a 20-year-old called Sinag-tala 2009: A Thearical Revue. The net proceeds from the Benefit Night will help cover production costs at a time not only when arts funding is getting harder to come by but production costs are increasing. The hourly fee for the hiring of school custodians alone has gone up a whopping 48%, yet the number of hours we’ll be working the Luther Burbank High School campus may have to increase because of the additional time it may take to put on an anniversary-worthy show. Add to that the cost of insurance, lighting and sound rentals, studio space rental, props, costumes, transportation, storage, printing, advertising, materials, supplies and other production necessities and the big picture gets clearer. That’s just one of many reasons to come to the Sinag-tala Benefit Night at 7:00PM on Friday, September 25 at the Holiday Villa Restaurant, 7007 South Land Park Drive, South Sacramento. Admission is only $32 per person. But reserve your seats by September 11 or you may miss out entirely. It’s easy! Use our “Donate Now” button to the right to purchase your seats online with a Visa or Mastercharge card. For more information, contact Cristine Lacerna or Karen Sinnung.
The Sinag-tala Filipino Theater and Performing Arts Association (SFTPAA) is a Sacramento-based charitable organization. Its mission is to train community members in, and promote the theater and performing arts through, the study, interpretation and staging of the works of Filipino musical, dance, literary and cultural artists.
- ST Bulletin – Spring 2013 Open House, atbp…
- Sinag-tala and The Lion King
- 4 weeks and 2 days until Opening Night! Have YOU gotten your tickets yet?
- Sinag-tala Filipino Theater & Performing Arts Association proudly presents: Sinag-tala 2012: A Theatrical Revue!
- Friendly reminder: Sinag-tala 2009 DVD Viewing
- 59 minutes later passed the ending time of the Arts Day of Giving, and this was the result! :-) Thank you, for...
- Maraming Salamat, to all our supporters! We raised $5,205! Without you, we couldn't have done it! #artsdayofgiving
- Maraming Salamat, for your generous contribution and support for our first Arts Day of Giving!! With your...
- Maraming Salamat, Martin Sinlao, for your generous donation through ! #artsdayofgiving :-)
- Maraming Salamat, Maria Marquez, for your kind donation for the #ArtsDayofGiving! :-)2013/04/30 04:44